Monday, November 10, 2008

All is Well

I've been trying to upload photos from my flash drive, hmmmm??????

Oh, I'm also knitting a sweater, really cool, bright, crazy colors, I think I'll call it Fiesta Sweater, but I messed up on the neckline. Now what?

This blog technology is pretty cool, but I have no important info to share. My brother is visiting from South Korea and we're having a good time. He enjoys staying up late talking to Dad. Mom and I tend to go to bed early.

Hey, I have a question---how do guys remember the most obscure sports stats from two gazillion years ago? I'm talking, "Do you remember that play when whosit fumbled and then ....
I guess I'm being sexist. I'm sure there are women who can do the same. But why can a guy remember the sports stuff but not his wedding anniversary!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have you ever checked out ravelry.com? You have to join first, but it's SO worth the effort. You look up any pattern (and I mean ANY pattern) and you can get tens-to-hundreds of ladies who've made it. They put photos up, and talk about the 'problems' with the patterns. You can get tips and OH-so-much inspiration to knit :)

Anonymous said...

hola turtle learner, hope you find some time to complete more of the 23 Things!

I'd like you to be able to qualify for the cool prizes we'll be giving out.

"The race is not always to the swiftest..." Go turtle Go!